2 tsp olive oil
pinch of salt
pinch of garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash and dry one bunch of kale, making sure the leaves are completely dry. If there’s any moisture left on the leaves you’ll end up with soggy kale chips.
3. Rip the leaves off the stems and away from the chewy veins of the kale into chip sized pieces.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the kale. Sprinkle the sea salt and garlic powder over top and gently massage the mixture into the folds of the kale leaves using your hands.
5. Arrange the kale pieces on a unlined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate and the pan, flipping any pieces that are starting to look crispy and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Watch the pan closely for the last 7-8 minutes to prevent over browning.
7. Remove the pan from the oven and leave the kale chips on the pan for 3-5 minutes before serving so they can crisp up even more!