1 1/4 cups frozen kale, thawed
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1. Place the thawed kale in a colander and place a large mixing bowl nearby.
2. Take heaping fist-fulls of kale in your hands and squeeze thoroughly to drain the water. Transfer the squeezed kale to the mixing bowl. Repeat with the remaining kale.
3. Beat the eggs then pour into the mixing bowl with the kale. Add the sea salt and garlic powder. Mix well until well-combined.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9.5” x 7” baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Transfer the kale mixture to the parchment paper-line baking sheet. Use your hands to firmly press the kale mixture into the baking sheet, forming a firm even layer.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are golden brown and the crust feels firm to the touch.
8. Remove the kale pizza crust from the oven, raise the oven temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and add your favourite toppings. Bake the pizza for another 10-15 minutes at the higher temperature or until the cheese is melted and starting to bubble.
9. Allow the pizza to cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.